Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Jumping in with two feet!

I love reading a blog that resonates with me and makes me think "I'm not alone on this one". Plus I enjoy writing. I write travel stories, essays, letters and love notes. But I've never written a blog (ok that's a lie. I had to write a blog about social media for a social media unit at university).

Why start now? Because my boyfriend is sick of hearing me babble on about symptoms, food, growing scoby's and other health related things. The things that I happen to be incredibly fascinated by and passionate about! OK he's not the only reason. It's about documenting my journey and having something to look back on and smile and giggle. It's about the successes and the failures. And it's about creating more conversations.

My blog is going to be focused on health and health related matters. I have suffered tummy aches for most of my life and could never work out why. About 12 months ago I started to investigate and I am getting there slowly, but I'll tell you about that along the way. I hope that my trials and tribulations might help others on their journey and that I can learn from people here too.

So this is my new adventure. What adventures have you been putting off?

You gotta have a Full English Breakfast when visiting England right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment